View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 11:05 PM   #6
Chuck v

Default Re: 2009 Constellation 45G

11b,

My 2007 T40C has 10869 miles on its odometer at this very moment, so lo mileage coaches are out there...

MJH,

As to the cabinets, I mentioned in my post above that the curved styling is not for me -- unnecessarily complex and inefficient. I would miss the storage in my 40C and I have even added some (the space above the microwave is now available for large flat objects with a hinge up panel...) Page two of this thread shows the modifications needed to do this:
http://www.gsowners.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2249 This also shows some storage organizers that I have added...

My 40C floor plan has that same little peninsula desk just forward of the dining table -- that is where I am sitting and typing on my laptop at present. Yes a larger and separate office would be nice -- but if you are married and the wife wanted to watch TV in the bedroom you would be out here anyway if you wanted to work late...

We would really miss the 22 cu ft residential refrigerator and the oven as well... a real kitchen has an oven, not just a microwave. Neither would I like to volunteer to give up any basement storage...are you going to get a van for a toad?

Of course, tell us more when you get to see it in person...

Chuck

...OH yeah -- and the shower is much smaller than the one in the 40C...bummer!!!

"It takes a great deal of time to recover from any improvement..."
Chuck v is offline   Reply With Quote