View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 08:13 PM   #7
RayChez1

Default Re: 2009 Constellation 45G

I finally saw a Constellation 45G on the road about two weeks ago. We were traveling to Las Vegas on I-15 north when all of a sudden I notice this Constellation traveling south on I-15. There were many coaches on the road that day going south, but I spotted the Constellation paint job right away (except) I had never seen one in that color scheme. Instead of where it would have the burgundy color, it had like an orange color. Since I belong to a Gulf Stream coach club I get to see many Tour Masters up to 40' and 42'. And this coach that I saw looked a lot like the 40 footers except longer and with a tag axle.

It is too bad that Gulf Stream discontinued its mechanized division because I think they made a pretty good coach. Customer service was terrible, but I have been very happy with my coach. A few more miles and I will hit 60K miles in eleven years since I bought it. My coach has had TLC, maybe that is why it still looks new. The paint job they gave it has held great with the exception of the crown in the front where the clearance lights are. I had that part repainted because it was starting to fade. But other then that it has held real good. The Cat engine is running its best now. I can go up long grades with no problem. So I guess it is true that it takes at least 50K miles before those engines barely start breaking in.

I was just looking at the pictures on the link and that is a good looking coach on the outside. Not that crazy about the cabinetry. I like my Walnut cabinets better. I like dark wood on cabinets, but that is just me. Every person has different taste.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote