View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 06:53 PM   #23
GStream40
Site Team

Default Re: GS Customer Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by movinsue
I noted that your coach is the same as ours, model, engine and chassis. Only the model year is different. I feel pretty confident that our coaches suffered from the same leaking problem in that area.

From your pics, the fix does not appear to be a "backyard project". Do you happen to have the service paperwork from your dealer in which the repair work was described? Since this is an unusual repair, I am thinking I would need as much description as possible when I take it in.

Since the sealing job was done under the warranty and was done under my direction, there was no actual description on the work order other than "Seal Kitchen Slide as per customers direction"

You could print out my description in the post or if you want, contact me by PM with your email address and I will sent you my pictures by email along with a brief desciption of what to seal which I believe you understand now. If mine wouldn't have been under warranty, I would have probably done it myself, but that is just me since I do all the PM maintenance on our coach myself.

Ron
GStream40 is offline   Reply With Quote