View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 12:00 PM   #32
lockdoc

Sue,

I am sorry to hear that you still have had no personal contact with GS and that your problem still exists. I am glad that I have a GS towable as I have had nothing but great thngs to say about the level of attention to customer service when I have had a need. I know that all of the different divisions are supported by different department heads and that seems to make a difference!

Question for you. Have you done any phone calls to their customer service department or management staff? You may have answered that question in an earlier post, but frankly I am too lazy to go back and read all three pages. From this last post it looks like you emailed only and your frustration mounted with each and every email you sent. I know how that goes....my thing is a busy phone line when I feel I NEED to get through so it works with MY schedule! With everytime I dial the number my blood pressure goea up! There are some great people at Gulfstream and I am surprised that you haven't gotten to talk to anyone yet! If you dared to make a rally, they will have folks there to address the issue for you. If you were in my neighborhood, after the desciption of the issue, I am sure that I could take care of it for you in less time than it took me to write and edit this email!

Good luck to you in this issue. I wish you no bad will but it is my experience that spreading negatives only tend to make us more negative ourselves and bitter and sour. Sometimes we just gotta get on with life and fix what needs to be fixed. I have had the opportunity to repair my new 5er myself because it was more of a pain to take it to a dealer and I am mechanically inclined. Find someone like me and get it fixed so you can be a HAPPY camper if you cannot get a GS dealer to seal the pin that is causing the leak.

Life's blessing to you.....and hoping that this finds you smiling!

Kevin
Powrachute Powered Parachute Rotax 912 100 HP
lockdoc is offline   Reply With Quote