View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 10:18 AM   #34
movinsue

Default Gulf Stream Coach Customer Service

This is further information to those readers who did not see the history of my previous multiple attempts to receive Customer Service...which is the subject of this thread. Be assured that I did, indeed, pick up the phone several times and left many messages.

I do not believe that one should have to jump through hoops to get a response from a corporate entity with whom one has placed confidence and thousands of dollars in their product. Despite my belief, I did jump through many hoops.

Additionally, I must differ on one point made. Email IS real mail. It is written communication that saves trees, fuel and and certified postage fees. It has an audit trail. It is a legally-recognized form of notification and one can be held accountable for what is communicated in email.

It is wonderful when one has good experience with a manufacturer and, when that is the case, it should be publicly acknowledged in fairness to RV'ers coming to the forum for a balanced view of an issue. But others do not have a good experience. Before pronouncing the writer as having a negative attitude, perhaps one could read the thread in its entirety and then decide.

One is always free to disagree with the writer's "final answer" but comments about "being one's own worst enemy" and implications that the author should get back to being a "happy camper" are presumptuous.
movinsue is offline   Reply With Quote