View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 04:50 PM   #35
bad42

Quote:
Originally Posted by GStream40
Sue.
I would call Lori again and again if needed to get the info you want.

Ron
Ron/Sue
It's been my experience that part of the problem with the customer support organization at GS is the manager, and that is Lori. Over the last two months I have left her 5 voice mails and talked with a person on her team that supposedly told her that I needed a return phone call.

So far there has been no response from Lori or anyone else on her team. I truely believe that Lori's lack of professionalism and customer focus has set the tone for the entire group of customer representatives.

It's extremely rare to reach anyone in the customer support group without leaving a voice mail message, and even rarer still to receive a return phone call from anyone.

Shortly after I purchased my MH, I received a letter announcing the Gold program and introducing my personal advisor. It may play well in the press, but in reality it isn't working well. It appears that if you are having a problem with your rig, they don't want to hear about it and are inept to help with a resolution. I assume that if you are not having a major issue and are content with your purchase, they may be glad to talk with you.

Donna, navigator
2007 Sun Voyager 8389MXG, Steer Safe, ULTRAPOWER, Ultratrac Bar's, CAI, Taylor Extreme's, Bilstein's on front, Koni 90's on rear
06 Saturn Vue, Falcon II, Brake Buddy
FMCA 365149, IRV2
bad42 is offline   Reply With Quote