View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 09:26 PM   #7
bcooper

Default Gulf Streamers International RV Club

The Gulf Streamers Club is still active and encourages our owners who are still members to participate in our events. Many of the people posting on this site have received free membership from the club and many other benefits. It is sad to see thier "support" on this forum. As the director of the club I work very hard to keep the club members informed and post information on our website and send out newsletters. I am still receiveing a lot of new member applications and renewals. I agree with the posts that if you are not happy in the club and do not feel it benefits your group to remain, then you should start your own group. You are not helping the club or your chapter by being in constant turmoil. The club and chapter events are meant to provide fun and fellowship, not gossip spreading.

Gulf Stream has motorized and towable units on display at the Hershey Show currently going on for those of you who are spreading the rumors that we no long make motorized. Shame on the ones who have benefited so much from the club to now be so negative towards it.
bcooper is offline   Reply With Quote