View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 06:22 PM   #13
Texas TC

First of all, I have waited a day or two trying to get my thoughts together before posting after reading the comments by Bonnie Cooper.

For those of you who follow the Class C section of the forum, you know I am an active member and big supporter of the Gulf Stream SuperNova. I have been mostly positive and as helpful to the membership as I can be both through my posts and many PM's and emails I have answered.

However, I find it quite astounding that Bonnie Cooper has decided to join us with her comments on the Gulfstreamer issue. I hope she has started a trend at GS of reading and responding to our posts. It would certainly be nice if someone in Nappanee is taking the time to read about our issues, they would take the time, as Ms. Cooper did, to respond rather than having us try to figure out the solution on our own. Their technical expertise could be so helpful to all of us in a positive way and would help their customer service reputation immensely.

Administrator, if this post is out of line, feel free to delete it. I just wanted to state my opinion.

2011 Silverado 4x4 Texas Edition Extended Cab (Toad)
Texas TC is offline   Reply With Quote