View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 08:37 AM   #1
joe

Default 5230 BT Electrical Questions

Just purchased a 2002 5230 and could use some help.

1. The Voyager Camera Monitor has lost power. I have attempted to trace the wiring to see if there is an inline fuse without result. So-Is there an inline fuse and, if so, where is it located? Second, does anyone know where the camera power supply is located?

2. In attempting to familiarize myself with the unit, I attempted, without success, to locate the converter. I have looked under the kitchen cabinets where the power supply connects to the breaker box and anywhere I could get access. If anyone knows, please let me know.

3. How do you access the slide motor. I have read other post and checked the top of the outside box where the house battery is located, but see no way to remove the top, assuming the motor is located there (the top is metal with no apparent screws or fasteners).

All advice would be appreciated.

As a side note, This is our first class C. Our prior RV was a Bluebird which was a great bus but too large (on the plus side it was a great machine and easy to work on). I am fairly handy but the inability to locate essential gear is maddening.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote