View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 10:19 AM   #3
Sudsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie View Post
Hi everyone, this is my first post. I bought this 1994 GS Conquest Limited Edition, model W6300. I am gradually making upgrades and repairs. The previous owner is permitting me to work on it in his backyard. I have been trying to find a schematic or blueprint of sorts that gives the exact location of all the tanks and the dimensions of the tanks. I have a toilet that backed up two weeks after I emptied the black tank, and no one using the toilet. Where did the water in the toilet come from? How do I access the tanks if I want to inspect them for rust-through, etc.? Do the gray and black tanks share a common, adjoining wall? Could water from the gray tank be leaking into the black tank? Do you access the tanks from underneath, or from above, by pulling up part of the flooring? Does anyone know who manufactured the tanks for GS, or is that a part of the manufacture they do themselves? Thanks to anyone who knows anything about this!

I am pretty sure the tanks are plastic and will not corrode. Sometime the sink or shower or both are plumbed to the Black Tank. To check for this drain the black tank until it completely quits draining. Leave the drain open and run water in the sinks and shower and see if any water comes out. On my unit they are long flat tanks that run the entire width of the coach. They are all next to each other just behind the rear axle.

Sudsy