View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 04:55 AM   #3
baloo

Default Re: stairwell cover?

Thanks for the info re. the stair cover. I have searched all over the internet, and many talk about having a cover that automatically slides over the stairwell, etc etc, but no SunVoyager aftermarket items. I'll likewise make my own. Did you hinge yours?

Issues with the MH? It's a 2002, with 15K miles, and with the maintenance issues due to not being driven much, I suspect. Deterioration of tires, electrical problems, exhaust leaks/holes, and generator that won't start. Also, strangely, the leather seat area of the couch is dramatically cracked and ripped, which the previous owners ascribed to poor quality. The fridge was replaced with a 110V AC unit due to problems with the original 3-way fridge, so it only works on shore power or generator; the TV's evidently blew out with a pop; many lights inside don't work; the backup camera goes in and out (connection I think); had to replace some clearance markers because wires cracked where they entered the vehicle.

The generator is getting gas, so I'm suspecting something with the oil pressure cut off switch, as it starts up but immediately dies within 2 seconds. Any easy test for this?

My biggest concerns are the electrical gremlins, and I'm fearful that there may be an intermittent short anywhere that causes appliances and TVs to blow.
baloo is offline   Reply With Quote