View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 07:36 PM   #5
nwcanopies

Quote:
Originally Posted by GStream40
Have you tried calling GS by phone?

The reason I am asking is they might be shut down for the holidays until after the first of the year. BUT many times they are very slowwww to respond if at all.

Sorry for that news but I have been a Gulf Stream owner for almost 9 years with two motorhomes and had a few problems with them that did take some time.

Ron
I think you might be right. They are thin and lean at the least for sure per my service guy here in Seattle.

So here is an update, dropped the coach off Tuesday.

1. Backup camera - fixed - was a fuse
2. Jacks not working - fixed - was a fuse
3. Service still doesn't have trim part to install before they replace the awning
4. My service guy is turning out to be great... grumpy like me but great!
5. He said pick out a linolium - going tomorrow to pick out something close, said GS is going to replace it. Which they should, but told me they wouldn't. Good on them!
6. Service said it will be after christmas before I see my rig again. It took me calling them to get this, but they have at least set my expectations. I hate to have it out in the open and not under one of my canopies, but its only a couple weeks.

So far I am happy with what service is doing, but GS still seems to be dropping the ball on some of the parts needed. At any rate, my happy guage is up from a 2 to a 5. Thats a 150% improovement. I hope that it reaches a 10... and we are definitely on the right track now for that to happen.
nwcanopies is offline   Reply With Quote