View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 09:12 PM   #9
nwcanopies

Update: Today I called GS, left voicemails on 3 different numbers. No response until 1. Cindy, the regional rep called me and said they will take care of me. She said she was going to send the vynal molding and the parts needed... so maybe 2 more days.

She was very pleasant on the phone, and I don't know if its the backstory. But it seems that GS is willing to make all the defects right with is GREAT Customer Service.

My Satisfaction rating is now a 6 of 10. Once I get my coack back in New order I'm sure it will Jump.

Now that aside, if anyone is in the Seattle Area. You should definitely use EvergreenRVsupply.com. Jeff is grumpy, but he is the absolute best person to deal with. Straight up. He owns the RV shop and has definitely treated me with utmost care. His ways are different, but get over it. In the end he takes care of his customers. In the begining I though It was a mistake, but he definitely has a lifetime customer. When I need something fixed and I'm in Miami, I will likely wait till I get back to seattle before I fix it.
nwcanopies is offline   Reply With Quote