View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 11:03 AM   #10
RayChez1

Hello Ruth,
Glad to read that there are other Scenic Cruiser owners out there. Scenic Cruiser was in production until 2006, yet I have not seen any newer then 2002 on the road and we travel all over the country. I always wonder what happened to all the Scenic Cruisers that were produced after 2002. We just got back from a two month trip up the pacific north west. We started in southern California and traveled up into Oregon and Washington. Lots of rain up there, and very foggy. We will spend a couple of days at our residentail home and then take off again on the coach. This time I want to take my day cruiser boat out to the Colorado river and use the darn thing. I have had it on storage for a year in Las Vegas and I need to take it out. So my plans are to take it out every day for a week. Hope it is not too hot, but we can always cool off in the river.
Our Scenic Cruiser worked to perfection on our trip up north.
You mention that Michelin was the only company to manufacture tires that would fit? I have 22.5 tires on my coach and I used to have the Michelin XRV tires when I first bought it new, but after five years I switched to Toyo tires. I think the Toyo's are superior to the Michelins. The Michelins were 255/80 and the Toyo's are 265/75. They fit right into the original rims. I had the tires balanced with Equal and had the special valve stems installed because of the Equal. It is as smooth as can be.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote