View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 01:56 AM   #16
gsadmin

First, IMO, Sue you have gone above and beyond the call of duty as a customer in terms of raising your hand with a concern. Given the cost of the item in question, the stated intent of GS to improve CS, and with the number of contacts you have attempted to make, I would agree with you that GS has blown you off and that is unacceptable.

Furthermore, it also means to me that GS does not, as some have suggested, monitor this forum regularly else they would have already responded to Sue in some fashion. (if it were my CS dept. I would have someone look at the few posts that come in every day or at least every other day so that I could spot potential CS cancers early as well as spot other potential endemic issues.)

Sue, if I were in your shoes I would feel the same exact way. Even if I had a great coach, it is only as good as the support I can get when all is not peachy.

I hope GS wakes up and at least gets back to you. They may not resolve your issue, but at least they can call you back or start an personal email thread.
- Converted batteries to 4x6V from 2x12V
- Added Bully air-horn
- Added Safe-T-Steer

SLC, UT
gsadmin is offline   Reply With Quote