View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 10:24 AM   #9
PieEye

I haven?t been on here in a while. but am glad to hear your still going strong.

I lost 2 injectors on a trip out to Colorado last year which had the coach in the shop for a whole week. luckily we were able to come up with alternate transportation and lodging plans. Then on the way home I had the turbo exhaust gas sensor throw a code and shut the turbo down. eventually it reset and I was able to limp home. Had that taken care of and its been running pretty good until this last weekend.

I had one instance where it didn?t want to start....just cranking over and over. Took half a dozen tries and it finally turned over, ran rough for a bit and then smoothed out. I'm thinking that might be the glow plug controller issue. It ran fine for the 500 mile trip home. Then just as I came coasting around the corning into the development it just shut off. No warning, no buzzers, just shut off. Like someone turned the key off. Came to a stop, put it in neutral and it started right back up. Got home and let it sit in the driveway idling for a while and it did it again, just shut off. This time I noticed "Warn Eng" on the dash.

Anyone run into anything like this before? I just turned about 26000 miles on the 09 6400 and guess its time for another trip into International.
PieEye is offline   Reply With Quote