View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 09:25 PM   #1
Sudsy

Default Fresh Water Tank on '05 Sun Voyager

Hello all;

I am trying to figure out why it is that when I fill my fresh water tank it seems to siphon it entire contents through the overfill tube. When I hook up "local" water and put the selector valve in the "tank fill" position it fills just fine. No drips from anywhere. I can actually see the top of the tank in one of the basement compartments so I can verify it is full. Today when I verified it was full I turned off the supply and I still had a steady stream from the overflow I tested the levels and the fresh water showed full. The water continued to flow from the overflow. I switched the valve to "local supply" and the water started to flow out of the fill. I plugged this with the plug for the fresh water feed/fill hose. The water continued to flow from what appears to be the overflow until the tank is empty. I had to leave at this point and when I returned the tank showed empty. The coach is parked with the right side very slightly low. Could it be a clogged vent tube?

Sudsy