View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 08:00 AM   #5
bhplumber

Default Re: Get my new 6331SN home today

Hi Slim,
I haven't decided 100% on the roof yet but I'm leaning towards just cleaning up the seams, removing the "loose" material and sealing over the old. From the countless articles I've read and recommendations from the sealant manufactures leaving the old sealant if it is reasonably good shape is better protection then scraping it all off and starting over.

For the turbo noise I haven't had time to research any more. I have been swamped at work so I haven't even been able put the coach to use yet. I have just been doing a few minor tune up things that needed done. I put the table back where it was suppose to be. The PO had attached it to the wall in the corner of the slide so it would only seat 2 people. I also replaced the old yellowed out head lights.

I have to admit I'm a little concerned with the reliability of the VT365 as I've owned 4 Ford 6.0's with VERY bad luck on 3 of them. I do have one tho that has 108K+ that is still running strong. I am considering a BPD egr cooler and upgraded oil cooler. I just hate to mess with something that isn't broke but the more I read the more it sounds like good insurance to keep the engine running cooler and longer.
bhplumber is offline   Reply With Quote