View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 11:23 AM   #4
Sudsy

Hi Dave;

I don't know much about the BT Cruiser line but my friend had one and he liked it. They traded for a Class A because they felt cramped in the BT. They are small in comparison to the Class A's and trailers. I have only had my 05 Sun Voyager for a few years but I find it to be every bit as well made as any other camper I have owned. I have has three Travel Trailers before this coach and this Gulf Stream is built better than the Starcraft or Rockwood TT's. Don't get me wrong, all campers have problems. Most of what I have found wrong with this coach is due to negligence. Maintenance is the most important part of owning a camper. Be very vigilant with water intrusion. Not just the roof but the windows and under the unit in wheel wells and such. look in all the compartments periodically for water damage and find the cause and fix it. I just discovered Flex Seal products for use on leaks. The stuff works great.

Steve