View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 09:50 PM   #4
gunrock1

Quote:
Originally Posted by exjay View Post
Mine is pretty tight but I can see lines (dark lines) where the joints are in the plywood is on the roof. Not sure why those lines appear over the rest of the white covering. Mine has a couple small spots like yours but at the very rear corner. Unless its torn or damages, I wouldnt mess with it, should be pretty water tight still. I did as soon as I brought it home from the dealer new apply about 3 more tubes worth of white Dicor around all existing roof sealant jobs just as an extra measure (you might want to do that too). Delt with roof leaking issues on past TTs and NEVER want to deal with that again. Time will tell..
Yup roof leaks SUCK--rebuilt my popup roof and had a Roo 23ss that had the roof replaced (though the dealer paid for it)--because of these, I'm anal retentive about moisture.

Yeah mine is brand new so I don't want to run into an issue where it peels up even more later or the sealant quits adhering because of the ripples. If the roof supplier tells me it's ok, I won't worry about it.

You can see the lines of the roof in mine, too.
gunrock1 is offline   Reply With Quote