Thread: slide outs
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 10:48 PM   #6
RayChez1

Default Re: slide outs

The big switch at the entrance is to turn off the DC power only. Your refrigerator runs off AC power if you have a house type refrigerator. AC power has circuit breakers, not fuses. The circuit breakers on mine are on the side of the bed box. The only way your refrigerator can run off the house batteries is by having your invertor on. Hope you have at least six six volt batteries and a pure sine inverter to support that house type refrigerator. If not it will not take long to run your house batteries down.

Now as to your slide goes, IF you checked the fuses already and could not find one blown out, THEN I would go to the rear compartment on passenger side and check a circuit breaker that could have been tripped. The only thing is that I believe that would not be it because none of the slides would work, and you say that the other slides work. But there is a small circuit breaker in that compartment that will trip every so often and neither the levelers or the slides will work. On mine it is like a little lever, just pull it down to reset it. On others it is a small red button that you push to reset.

Some of these slides have cables that pull the slide in also and they do break, but again you say you do not hear the electric motor even attempting to bring the slide in, which makes me think it has to be electrical. It sure sounds to me like it is a fuse.

I just thought of another thing that could be your problem and that is that the driver seat has to be all the way forward in order to pull or extend your slides. Maybe it is not tripping the switch under the seat.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote