View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 02:21 PM   #1
Slowdog

Default Ameri-Lite wiring

I know this is a shot in the dark, but I had to replace my 7-way cord on my 2004 21MB. I opened the metal junction box under the camper, took photos of the wires, and removed the old cable. I ordered a Curt replacement 7-way cable and when I went to connect the cable I realized that my photos did not focus....and are useless. If anyone has replaced this cord on an Ameri-Lite 21MB and has a copy of a wiring diagram or can tell me where the Blue and Orange wires connect to I would appreciate you forever!! I am afraid to just "go for it" for fear of damage to my truck's wiring (2007 Ram 1500) if I get something wrong. I have searched for a wiring diagram for this 2004 Ameri-Lite but cannot find anything....at all.

I did connect the white wire to ground, green to green, red to red, brown to brown and the stop lights, turn signals work fine. I still have a large blue wire, an orange wire, 2 more smaller blue wires and a small black wire unaccounted for. I think I may have disconnected the 2 smaller blue wires from the small black wire but I should not have done so as they may not have to do with the 7-way....and I THINK that the large blue wire and the Orange wire was attached to the large Black wire coming off of the 7-way cable....I just need verification....or at least find out where the 2 smaller blue wires, the large blue wire and the orange wire lead to on the trailer. Thanks!