Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 05-25-2017, 06:21 AM   #1
Scooter363y

Default 06 gulfstream super C water valve

I have an 06 super C on. Kodiak chassis. I cannot remember how the bypass valve is supposed to work in the left rear of the motorhome. I'm also looking for the water heater bypass valve if this unit has one. Last year when I winterised it I just put enough antifreeze to fill up the tank. I have only had this unit for a year so any suggestions are appreciated

Scooter
Scooter363y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 08:12 PM   #2
Ken Cowling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter363y View Post
I have an 06 super C on. Kodiak chassis. I cannot remember how the bypass valve is supposed to work in the left rear of the motorhome. I'm also looking for the water heater bypass valve if this unit has one. Last year when I winterised it I just put enough antifreeze to fill up the tank. I have only had this unit for a year so any suggestions are appreciated

Scooter
I have the same coach. The hot water tank bypass valve is under a drawer in the rear bedroom driver's side. Remove this drawer and there is an access panel that will let you service the pump, etc. This is where the HWT bypass valve is. Of course remember to drain your hot water tank at the drain plug and then you do not have to add antifreeze to the HWT. Just the rest of the system. Hope this helps. Ken
Ken Cowling is offline   Reply With Quote