Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 08-06-2018, 11:12 AM   #1
ladymcfall

Smile 1 1/2 years new

My hubby and I bought a 2017 Gulf Stream Innsbruck 262RLS in January of 2017. We LOVE it. We take it on short weekend trips to state parks within 1 1/2 hour of the homestead. We have also taken it to Daytona for the 2017 Daytona 500 and recently a week on the Forgotten Coast (St. George's Island). Although we had heard that this brand of trailer might not be of great quality, we haven't had too many issues. And, from looking around at most forums, the small issues we have had are prevalent with ALL travel trailers and aren't really a quality issue at all.

Looking forward to getting some good information from these posts as we become better campers.

The McFalls
ladymcfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 09:06 AM   #2
althotos

In March 2018, I traded in my 1999 Bounder on a 2004 Gulf Stream Crescendo 8356. This 14 year old motorhome is in amazing condition. Due to it's age, there are minor issues here and there, which I am sure will continue to crop up like the water pump that i burned out a couple months ago. However, I have no doubt I could travel cross-country in this RV. This motorhome is currently located in Central Florida, but eventually will be permanently living at my retirement house in SW Florida. Cheers and happy camping.
1999 Bounder 30E (traded 2018 on GF)
1997 Hornet 25 TT (sold 2003)
althotos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
262rls, quality, southeast