Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 10-26-2018, 07:47 AM   #1
Lltotman

Default Stabilizer electrical

When I lower front stabilizers. Both front come down at the same time and go up st the same time. Dont make any difference in what button i push for the front. They both operate at the same time.
Wondering if there is any ideas to start looking at?
Lltotman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 09:38 AM   #2
Tered0712

I have a 05 Endurance, mine do the same, they are made that way. Level using rear then bring front up to level front to rear. I have not had a problem yet. Good luck
Tered0712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 05:43 PM   #3
km7648

The front jacks are designed to “seesaw” and act like a pivot to avoid stress on your frame. The front jacks raise or lower the front, the rears raise, lower AND control side to side.
If they worked independently, you could twist the frame or break the windshield.
km7648 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 06:48 PM   #4
Lltotman

Thank you for the great info. I was worried there might be some issues going on that I didn’t know.
Were off to Phoenix for our solo run and was concerned.
Happy traveling to all
Lltotman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 07:35 AM   #5
Restorium

Quote:
Originally Posted by km7648 View Post
The front jacks are designed to “seesaw” and act like a pivot to avoid stress on your frame. The front jacks raise or lower the front, the rears raise, lower AND control side to side.
If they worked independently, you could twist the frame or break the windshield.
On our 99 they work independently. All four corners are adjustable. I use them to twist the frame a little to make the door work perfectly. Nothing gets broken. I always tweak the back left a little high and the door works the best. After a while you learn your coach and learn the finer points to make using it the most convenient for your stay. Making the door work silently is priceless!
Restorium is offline   Reply With Quote