Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 04-03-2013, 10:03 PM   #1
watcher1st

Default 1994 Sun Cruiser fuse panel

i have looked and looked for the chasis fuse box.can't seem to find one. i have found the coach fuse panel beside the 110 breakers and i found the electric box in a dooR outside below the drivers seat. but the power seat has no power. it seems there should be a panel under the dash that has the fuses for
things like that. there are circuit breakers for some things in that box outside but all are good and none labeled power seat. any help would be great.

at
watcher1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:56 PM   #2
RayChez1

Default Re: 1994 Sun Cruiser fuse panel

Not sure about your cruiser, but on my coach all the DC fuses are in the first front compartment on the drivers side.

And all AC circuit breakers are by the bed box.

If your coach is a gasoline coach maybe some of these Voyager owners can chime in on where theirs is located since some of the Voyagers have a gasoline engine.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 12:01 PM   #3
wichita

Default Re: 1994 Sun Cruiser fuse panel

I have a 97 GS Scenic Cruiser and the power driver seat was not working iether. I did find in the compartment on the driver side front of the bus where the fuse was and it was ok. I then looked under the seat itself and noticed the that the housing the wire is hidden in was wrapped oddly around the base of the sit (appeared to be stretched / wrapped around the base) so i started to pull the wires out and found that the ground wire where there was a connector had become unconnected. Unwrapped the cable from the base, connected the ground back up, and what do you know I'm an electrician it works. Now if I can get my driver side rear leveling jack to work properly im in business.
wichita is offline   Reply With Quote