Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 07-02-2011, 12:28 PM   #1
darbyjudy

Default Hey Guys I need some help

I have a 2004 Sunvoyager, the one with the sunroom. It has three slide-outs. The problem I have is the trim board between the ceiling and the wall has come loose, this is above the kitchen slide-out. I cannot figure out how to refasten it. There appears to be a medal wire chase behind this trim board and there were some wood fasten to it and the trim was fastened to this wood.. Well the wood that was fastened to the medal has came loose and now the trim board is laying on top of the slide out and keeping it from going all the way out. It is only loose on the back side from the middle back. There is only about 4 inches above the slide-out and I cannot get my arm in there to refasten it. Has any of you ran into this problem and if so waht is the fix. I though of just removing the trim all the way but if I do the medal is going to show above the slide out. Help please
Old 07-05-2011, 03:20 PM   #2
stonesfan

Default Re: Hey Guys I need some help

Take off the Trim, and then paint the Metal Brown............................................. .......Just Kidding of course! Have you checked with the manufacture?

Stoney
stonesfan is offline   Reply With Quote