Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 04-07-2016, 02:09 PM   #1
COPO2014

Default 08 Supernova Suspension Flexing

First im new to the group and new to the RV lifestyle. I dont know how much everyone gets on here but figured I would post to see some input. I recently bought an 08 6400, that has been not taken care of to well cosmetically, and has the flexing like everyone else with the standard suspension. However I assume this is worse than others probably the worst ever but the price point I got the unit I figured it might be something to work with. My plan is to do the ACS set up and have already talked to them. The coach was maintained mechanically but again the guy used it all the time and beat the snot out of the inside. It came from the east coast so there is some rust under but nothing really looked that bad except the cross bars over the axle 2in square tube above the C channel frame. Looks like support for the box/ camper part. It has 1 bar rusted and broke, nothing that does not look fixable but might be part of my issue. When driving it flexes like crazy at the cab and the box. There is damage there to the roof and the fiberglass on the sides where the seperation happened. I am wondering if anyone has had this much damage to theirs? I will post pictures when I get a chance tonight. I know this is a broken record being Ive saw a couple previous post.
Any input from you guys would be greatly appreicated

Thanks
Bill Adkins
COPO2014 is offline   Reply With Quote