Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 01-01-2011, 09:00 AM   #1
rr33322

Default "Customer Service" LOL

Gulf Stream seems to have many PR releases publicizing their new products and quality service, but in reality, their customer service leaves much to be desired. My Zero Gravity has been in the shop for 4 months and is still waiting for parts to be sent to the dealer for repairs. Try calling their "customer service" number and you get no response. Try sending an email from their website and the link doesn't work.

Do they realize or care that customers might need assistance after the purchase? That customer service is seemingly non existent. Be warned.

Anyone have a contact or know how to contact them to actually speak to a person there?
rr33322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 12:55 PM   #2
cd6400

In my opinion, customer service starts with the dealership. To have your unit at the dealership for repairs for 4 months is also a direct reflection on the dealership as well. Can't imagine that the part you are so patiently waiting for is unique to GoofStream. I'd be writing up the dealership as well. OBTW, your right on, GoofStream customer service is just not customer service....to me its the sign of a dying company.....or one that doesn't deserve to be in business.
cd6400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:13 AM   #3
bcooper

Hello all:

Gulf Stream Coach like many manufacturers in the midwest closes offices during the winter holidays. Everyone is back at work and if you have customer service issues, please call 800-289-8787 ext 3005 for motorized or 800-289-8787 ext. 5101 for towables. There is a listing of the service reps posted on the Gulf Streamers website http://streamers.gulfstreamcoach.com. If you are a motorized customer looking for service, Jim Creech is [email protected] and Steve Tobias is [email protected]. If it is a motorized parts issue, contact Millie Birchfield at [email protected].

It has taken me almost an hour to post this reply. This forum is very hard to post replies to.
bcooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:10 PM   #4
Jim

the people who buy thesem units don't take time off for the holidays, they wan't to use them during this time period and not look at them in a dealer's service bay. The dealers need to be backed up by the companys who built them. We all paid good money to use them and not have them sitting in a service bay
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:54 AM   #5
dmmhelton

Default Re: "Customer Service" LOL

Any one know what's gonig on with Gulfstream Cust Support? Their "contact us" page on their web site is blank and their telephone mail box is full...meaning no way to leave a message? They another victim of the poor economy?
Old 05-11-2012, 10:28 PM   #6
Bridge707

So far my experience with customer service and the parts department has been frustrating and shows that there is a lack of concern after the company has sold the product. Two weeks ago I purchased a new Visa 19ERD. Part of the deal was that the dealer install the lift kit. Kit was ordered and we were told the gulfstream had shipped and it would take 3 to 4 days to get the parts that was on the 30th of April. Dealer could not get responses to emails or phone calls on where the kit was until Wen May 8th when we were told it would be deleivered on the 10th. When it arrived Gulfstream had only sent one lift for one side of the axle. Needless to say I am not happy. Dealer stated that Parts had told him they would overnight a full kit and we would have it today for install so I could take my trip which was reserved and unfortunately our campgrounds in KY have a no refund policy if you dont cancel more than 48 hours in advance. Well the news today was they thought they had a kit in stock and didnt so they have to go to Lippert and now we may get the product on Tues if we are lucky. Throughout this whole affair the deal has been less than helpfull and Gulf Stream well lets just say I am unimpressed. What should have been a good thing with a new camper has turned me sour on this company and I wish like everything I ahd my Forest River Rpod back. Not one person involved in any of this has had the courtesy to say what can we do to make this right for you? Sad state of affairs in my humble opinion.
Bridge707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 03:13 PM   #7
jody78

im having suspension problems with my 2011 trailmaster 265bhs and by the looks of this i may be on the hook for repairs myself even tho i got the extended warranty. i too tried ethe email in the "contact us" of their website and yep it doesn't work. i bought new for the warranty and thinkin that new would be less problems, but i think im wrong about that.
jody78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:57 PM   #8
Timothy

Did you try the links that Bonnie posted on this thread? I have always had gotten a response when contacting Johns Smith or Mike Ward. Sometimes I had to make more than one contact but they always came through for me. Keep trying, they should be able to help with the springs, it looks like they have gotten some defective ones.