Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 10-10-2008, 10:23 AM   #1
Laetitia Cook

Default Saying goodbye to RV'ing

We've had our fun with our 40 foot Atrium and are now ready to stay home. Anyone out there know the best place to put our RV on the market for sale? We have it listed on an RV site on the internet, and will be going to Arizona one last time this coming January (we'll have it for sale out there, too). But most people don't understand how nice a coach a Gulf Stream is. We don't know any other Gulf Stream owners, and would love to have "word of mouth" that our Atrium is up for sale.

Any suggestions? We live in Illinois and have had the RV for about 4 years. It is a 2004 model.

Laetitia (Tish) Cook
Laetitia Cook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:28 AM   #2
Kathy

Send a message via MSN to Kathy Send a message via Yahoo to Kathy
Default selling

We just sold our 5er 2 weeks ago, and we had the best luck with local listings. and a sign in the front yard and a sign in the window. It was nice to have the pictures on the internet to refer the interested people to look in advance. But it was the local paper that finally did the job. Good luck with your sell.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:57 PM   #3
amman1725

I've had good luck with craigslist.com but most on that site are looking for bottom basement price deals; We're trying to sell our 06 Endura on craigslist (seattle/tacoma) at the moment without any bites so far (three weeks); only replies we've gotten are from companies that want to sell our RV for us such as premierrvsolutions.com and classyrv.com Classy seems the most above board at the moment; We're going to continue with craigslist since its free (you just have to repost every week); We'll go a couple more months and then reevaluate; when we were taking the picures the wife and I both sighed ..... the Endura truly is a great motorhome and its a shame to let her go; Well I guess what they say is true ..... change is the only constant in life; Things will get better, they always do! Have a great trip South and we'll see you on the road!
Old 03-31-2009, 01:37 AM   #4
tuxnjeans

Ms Cook,
Saw your post from last October. I'm interested in finding a GS Atrium model in the 2004 age range. Has yours been sold yet? Even if it has been sold, I'd like to know if were you satisfied with the Atrium model you had? I've never owned an Atrium-equipped model, but my current RV is a smaller Gulfstream (34') and I'm very pleased with it except I need more space now. I'd appreciate hearing whether or not you had any problems with the Atrium feature. Thanks in advance for your help.
John Carroll (Tucson)
tuxnjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:45 AM   #5
Laetitia Cook

Default Gulf Stream Atrium for sale

John,

Our Atrium is still for sale, and yes, it certainly has a lot of interior and basement room, as well as satellite and a basement TV.

Our Atrium does not have the atrium feature, we didn't want it because we thought it would let in too much sun and heat up the interior.

If you're interested, I can e-mail you some pictures, both exterior and interior. My e-mail address is: [email protected].

Sincerely,

Tish Cook
Laetitia Cook is offline   Reply With Quote