Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 03-27-2006, 11:35 AM   #21
justlizz

Glad to hear you have had a good time I am just packing up to go off on Wednesday for a few days meeting up with some other campers near Cambridge it is an Adults only trip so lots of wine and beer getting loaded
lizz
Old 03-28-2006, 10:14 AM   #22
CampWinican

Who/What's getting loaded???
CampWinican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 11:49 AM   #23
justlizz

Sorry CWinican but we are a bit to far for you to visit but I will have an extra large Southern Comfort and think of you all
lizz
Old 03-31-2006, 07:54 AM   #24
TSoul

Send a message via Yahoo to TSoul

Looks like this weekend is going to be real good for camping also. Scattered T-storms (40% chance) on saturday, but that should be ok. We are off again this weekend. Actually we are packing and leaving when my son gets home form school today. This is going to be great. Lizz it sounds like your going to find some fun of your own, congratulations and enjoy. Happy Camping.
Old 04-02-2006, 09:11 AM   #25
justlizz

Hi T/soul I have just come back from a sunny but windy few days away the only trouble is I now need a rest from the booze and late nights but I am cleaning out the van as we are off to France in 10 days with the kids
I hope you have had a good week end
lizz
Old 04-03-2006, 08:13 AM   #26
TSoul

We had a nice weekend. The campground was a typical right of the highway place. The sites were kind of crowded and most of the people that stayed there were passing thru or seasonal campers. We did have a nice site considering but... I doubt it is someplace we will go to spend a weekend. It was good for us to be near my parents and near to help my brother do a few things on Saturday. Other than that it just proved to me I am more a State park/National park camper.
The main point of the trip was to be around to help my brother move some stuff on Saturday and have dinner with my parents. So I would say mission accolmplished. We still had fun and that is the most important thing. I hope everyone enjoyed there weekend. Happy Camping.
Old 05-01-2006, 02:39 PM   #27
TSoul

Last weekend was beutiful and I had a great time being out and about. I and our camper have shifted rolls in life to Actor/movie Support. My little brother is shooting his first feature film (which will probably go right to DVD) and I am helping out. Its a lot of fun and I get to be a little useful. The weather has been great so far and I hope for the same this weekend.

I am set up in a campground across the creak from the shoot. We are shooting at night and we come and go by way of the back of the campground. I hope we are not disturbing any campers. So if you find yourself at Lickdale Campground in PA on the weekend this month, sorry if we wake you. I am relatively sure we are not disturbing anyone.

Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying the camping season I know we are.

Happy Camping.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:36 AM   #28
TSoul

Well its late spring and almost summer. The weather has been very good and we have been very busy. We have had to stay home a few weekends for home improvements but we have been using the MH for many things. Its so great to be able to handle what ever the weather throws at you when you RV. Ya just got to love the things. Hot, cold, dry, rain or wind its ready to go. I am looking forward to are two week vacation starting Saturday but at the same time I can't wait to get out and do more camping. I hope you all are enjoying yourselfs.

Happy Camping.
Old 10-27-2006, 08:09 AM   #29
TSoul

As I look back on this thread from spring it gets me to thinking. Boy, did we have a great camping season. As far as I am concerned its not over yet. We have some short trips planned yet. As a matter of fact we are going out for the weekend this afternoon. It is suppose to be a little chilly and a bit rainy but I am happy just the same. I love fall camping. I worry about pipes freezing and such but I hold off winterizing as long as I can. I may run some heaters to put it off longer.

I get excited just thinking about all the good family time we get together because of this RV hobbie. Or is it a lifestyle. I am by no means a full-timer but I do dream of it. But I will probably only ever be a half or three-quarter timer anyway. We love our home and area that we live in and have desided we will probably never give it up for good.

Ahh yes, fall camping. Cool days and nights sitting around the fire. Evening watching movies and cooking dinner on the fire. Bundling up and sitting closer together. The smell of smoke and leaves and bbq. I even love the smell of deisel exhaust because I know we are off on a fall adventure. I won't even turn down a little snow on the ground as long as I don't have to drive on it.

Well enjoy every season to the most and Happy Camping!
Old 10-27-2006, 04:54 PM   #30
coolchas11

TSoul, we.re coming up thru SC to NC, VA , PA and into CT. Yup, it's raining, but not many at the CG! Have a great weekend.
Old 10-30-2006, 07:30 AM   #31
TSoul

It was wet and it was windy and it was kinda cold but we had a great time anyway. We did something a little new this time. We kinda had a movie day on Saturday. I usually look down on the idea of just hiding out in the camper but I must say it was nice. We were all together in a smaller space and no cell phone service. There were no interuptions and we could comment and talk and watch together. It was neat. We usually like to be outside the camper and do outdoor stuff but we kind of broke from tradition as the weather wasn't great and some of us are on the verge of a cold. Yes well its all good. I think we will go back out in two weeks. My youngest isn't up to two weekends in a row. I'll have to work on him. Happy Camping everyone.