Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 06-03-2005, 10:06 AM   #1
RJ82much

Default Rejoining the Gulf Stream Coach OFFICIAL 'Streamers'

After several tries, you are able to REjoin some iteration of the original, official Streamers forum, should you so desire.

Follow the directions on the club's main page. They finally have posted an email address that works where, if you can supply your "Streamer's" ID number, then you're going to be given posting authorization. If memory serves me, your 1st year came free with your coach purchase. And they do have some nice looking gear.

I presume that sooner or later we will be told what words we may or may not use, what we may or not talk about, & how we must think: "You will smile, you will be giddy, you will speak only if spoken to, you will...." (You get the idea-)

God, I'm so cynical, forgive me.

'05 Sun Voyager #8351
https://www.much2see.com/index.html
RJ82much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 10:13 AM   #2
gsadmin

I never received my Streamers membership!? And I still am within the 1-year window.

Regardless I need to sign up...

Ya, it looks as if I will be around for a while...heck, I may even start a chapter out here in SLC

If they try and quash free speech it will be interesting...a facist forum...nice...
- Converted batteries to 4x6V from 2x12V
- Added Bully air-horn
- Added Safe-T-Steer

SLC, UT
gsadmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 10:33 AM   #3
RJ82much

Quote:
GSadmin: I never received my Streamers membership!? And I still am within the 1-year window

Sorry there GSadmin, not only didn't you get your cabinet latches, your compartment struts & props, but you didn't get your "Streamer's" membership, "by design"

I got all that plus a "LongView RV" baseball cap, & an official GS coffee mug , but can't find my "Air horn" wires.

Bob

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
PS: I'm lying about the official GS coffee mug. Any of those GS "shills" reading: I could be bought real easy should one of them mugs arrive in the mail!!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

'05 Sun Voyager #8351
https://www.much2see.com/index.html
RJ82much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 09:50 PM   #4
Maggie

The one year free membership came from the dealer not from the company. Some dealers did not give it. Check with your dealer. I feel it is worth the cost. I have had Gulfstreams for many years, have had few problems but the company did take care of them. And no, I didn't get a free mug.
Maggie
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 10:00 AM   #5
gsadmin

Oh well, no big deal. I will just pay the $. It will be worth it

I was thinking about starting a chapter here in the SLC area...I wonder if anyone is interested?

Oh, also, has anyone been able to get access back into the streamers forum yet? Have you been able to post? I keep watching it and for me I see no new posts since May. I bet many at GS are breathing a sigh of relief that they don't have to deal with service-related issues there anymore...but do they realize that the chatter has not stopped, but rather only moved?

Finally, FYI to all, Google has indexed this site now so the traffic should go up significantly. This will be good for all of us as more people find out about us and contribute. Unfortunately, if GS does not come on board and give us some positive feedback of their own, this will not be a good thing for them.
- Converted batteries to 4x6V from 2x12V
- Added Bully air-horn
- Added Safe-T-Steer

SLC, UT
gsadmin is offline   Reply With Quote