Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 11-06-2008, 07:35 AM   #1
lockdoc

Default Our Sedona is back at the factory.

Howdy everyone. I know that the different divisions of Gulfstream have different service personnel but I just have to say that I have been nothing but impressed with their willingness to take care of me as a customer over the past couple of years!

I do try and take care of the little stuff myself but when it comes to the stuff I need their help on.....they step up to the plate. Right now my Sedona has been hauled back to the factory to have some work done. Gulfstream sent a transport company to pick it up and will return it to me when it is ready again. That is great service in my book!! In an economy where a lot of manufacturers are closing down it is pleasing and heartwarming for this company to go the extra mile for a customer! One of the benefits of having this work done now is that my camper will spend time in a little milder climate for the next few weeks until it gets tucked into coverd storage here upon its' return to Minnesota!

Thanks to Gulfstream for caring about me as a "happy camper" and taking care of this issue. Combined with the efforts already put forth in the past.....I cannot think of a reason that I would not buy Gulfstream again with the next 5th wheeler or class A if we go that way in the future.

Although not our first camper this 5er is the first NEW camper for us and this experience has set well with us. With only a few payments left to go on it I gotta start saving for my next one.....with a few upgrades. I have decided that there are some must have's on my next one that I do not have now.....such as souble glazed windows....central vac....washer/dryer..etc. The next one will be geared for more fulltime type use...so I suppose I need to save for a new truck too!! Ahh yes, it is good to dream isn't it. Those things will have to wait a few years while we enjoy life with our existing 5er without payments!

I mainly just wanted to share the positive experiences that we have with the service staff as Gulfstream.

Thanks for letting me ramble..........
Powrachute Powered Parachute Rotax 912 100 HP
lockdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 07:36 PM   #2
coolchas11

Not a ramble! Thanks for the post as it's good to hear that GS is treating you so well. Charlie
Old 03-26-2009, 12:08 PM   #3
lockdoc

I have been busy this winter and have not gotten back on here to update this event. The necessity for knee surgury slowed me down a bit and also made us change plans and not take a vacation this winter. Boy does that make for a long winter in Minnesota!

As I was not going to be needing the fiver I told Gulfstream that they could have it all winter. With the slower economy and them trying to get by and take care of business with a smaller crew they appreciated the huge lead time. A month ago I arranged for a completion date of March 30th and we are now nearing that time so I will follow up here after the 5er is returned to me and post the final saga.

As it had been so long without being updated I thought I should come back here and give you what I could.

Thanks for listening. I hope all of my Gulfstream "friends" are healthy and happy in this depressed economy!!! We gotta make the best of it!
Powrachute Powered Parachute Rotax 912 100 HP
lockdoc is offline   Reply With Quote