Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 04-05-2020, 07:48 PM   #1
E R L

Default Need manuals for a 1999 Tour Master 8403, M-11

Hello Forum, Newbie here. Have owned coach for about six months, but have been doing a complete interior remodel. My hope is someone can assist with a manual package. Previous owner was unable to locate any of them. So many oddities on this model, (like switching between city water and internal tank).
Nothing is intuitive and seems different than other Gulf Streams. Attempting to find hydraulic reservoir for slide and leveling jacks online gives you multiple suggestions, (none correct). Any ideas appreciated! Thank you!
E R L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 11:52 AM   #2
bmojmhs

What make of hydraulic system do you have?

Did you figure out how to fill your water internal tank?
bmojmhs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 12:09 PM   #3
RayChez1

Not sure about the TourMaster, but on my Scenic Cruiser on the opposite side of where you connect to fill up the tank there is a compartment that has the pump, filter and on mine a water manifold and then there is a ball valve. On that ball valve if it is in the vertical position that is for direct hook up water or city water off a faucet. If you want to fill up the coach water tank, you flip the handle to a horizontal position and water will start coming in IF hooked up to city water. When it fills either you can read the gauges inside the coach or the water will come out the over fill. But like I said, not sure about the TourMaster.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 12:13 PM   #4
RayChez1

Now the hydraulic reservoir and pump on my coach is in the center compartment right behind the water heater. But on my coach it also has a small reservoir on the rear of the coach which is made out of plastic and that is where I check to see if it has the proper level of Dextron III. It has a dip stick to check for fluid. I have the rear radiator on my coach, not sure about yours.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 09:42 AM   #5
dougdhc

Quote:
Originally Posted by E R L View Post
Hello Forum, Newbie here. Have owned coach for about six months, but have been doing a complete interior remodel. My hope is someone can assist with a manual package. Previous owner was unable to locate any of them. So many oddities on this model, (like switching between city water and internal tank).
Nothing is intuitive and seems different than other Gulf Streams. Attempting to find hydraulic reservoir for slide and leveling jacks online gives you multiple suggestions, (none correct). Any ideas appreciated! Thank you!
I have 1999 TOURMASTER 8405 Hydraulic for the slide is above the propane tank on the driver side pull the pin and it slide out on a tray, If you have the Bigfoot levelers each unit has its own hydraulic tank On the tank fill on the right side in the water distribution compartment there is a valve above the pump cover. With water hooked up to the other side and in the water is on , the valve on the right side is either filling the tank or supplying water to the coach
dougdhc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 10:01 PM   #6
ronaldmartel

I have a 2000 8403 M11 with all the manuals. Email me at [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you and comparing notes.

Sincerely Ron

1999 chassis
ronaldmartel is offline   Reply With Quote