Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 07-22-2007, 07:03 PM   #1
bob3nliz

Send a message via Yahoo to bob3nliz
Default REGARDING PLEASE HELP

i am sorry lockdoc feels me asking for a lawyer OR SOMEONE that can help me -a THREAT or making THREATS this is not or was not what i was trying to do -after having over 50 problems with my RV -43 of them in the first weeks of ownership -after six months some fixed -some REOCCURRING -others not address at all -i was sent to another dealership where some of the problems were address -when i got home 3 of them REOCCURRED after being worked on -i will give this dealership some time they seam to want to take care of this -i am so stress out not only mentally but financially too -so PLEASE understand i am looking for HELP -NOT trying to make THREATS
bob3nliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 08:30 PM   #2
GStream40
Site Team

Bob,

Here again with your post, We have no idea of what you are talking about

You have not posted what state you are located in so that we could recommend a good dealer for repair, we have no idea of what RV you have, we have no idea of what the problems are other than something about a ladder.

If you are looking for help, then you are going to have to communicate a lot more information than " I Need HELP!" and who is a good lawyer.

Many owners have been helped and given information for problems they've had on this forum. BUT everyone of them provided accurate descriptions of their problem.

If you have given the dealer and Gulf Stream the lack of communication that you have here, then no wonder you still have unsolved problems and I would imagine they will continue IMO.

Many times people and owners are their own worst emeny when it goes to getting anything accomplished, it sounds like this is one of the main problems in your case.

Ron
GStream40 is offline   Reply With Quote