Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 04-18-2013, 07:25 AM   #1
Cruiseomatic

Default What were they thinking?

On my '06 Cavalier, The tongue is literately nose up while the chassis is level. Its about 1/2" off. Its not bent either. It was actually welded like that. How does someone do that? Why didn't anyone at QC catch it? Don't get me going on the electrical. Wiring was a complete mess. Had to order a new breaker box. Lights would randomly dim, Putting out "dirty" power, Breakers loose, case cracked all to hell, buss bars stripped, chassis grounds loose and unprotected so they corroded, Kitchen ran off a switch by the door, undersize wire used with over sized fuses, etc... And for some reason, someone wrote "Load #1" on the chassis rail. The seals (tape and caulk) were either deteriorated from weather or started bad, But I'm currently replacing all of them. The coax cable leaves LOTS to desire. Maybe it was fine and my standards are high but still....
Cruiseomatic is offline   Reply With Quote