Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 08-04-2017, 11:56 AM   #1
legrandnormand

Send a message via Skype™ to legrandnormand
Default My PITA experience with my 2010 class A GS

In 2010 I bought this beautyfull class A, model 8367, 3 slide outs, fireplace, W&D and a large corean cooking counter.
2 months later, major mechanical problem, the radiator had to be changed on warranty due to a poor FORD product, the top of the radiator unclipped it self from the body; it cost me $0.00 but wasted one full day of a planned trip.
During the fisrt year, still on warranty, I tried to get some service from any Gulfstream dealer in the USA, no way JOSE, no one would even listen to my story; so I went to a private motorhome shop in Ocala, FL, and they ajusted my slide outs and they tried fixing a water infiltration in one of them.
Years went by, the water infiltration continued up to the point that the slide out floor collapsed and I had to get the slide out totally rebuilt, inside out, except for the exterior fiberglass. That cost me over $8,000. CAN and that sucked...
So to me GS products are just a piece of crap, lost of fancy decoration but nothing properly assembled.
I still have this PITA... no $ to replace it.