Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 06-15-2018, 06:22 PM   #1
brianslabs

Default 03’ - 04’ GS Yellowstone 8308 YSB

Hello all,
I just bought my first motor home and have been searching and searching for parts to replace a few things. ie: fog lights, tail light covers, reverse lights covers, and other miscellaneous things. I have been having a really hard time. Any leads would be great.

Rv Plate says it is an 03’ Gulfstream Yellowstone 8408 YSB Class A Diesel.

Butte original owner says it is an 03 freightliner frame with 04’ body. It has the Cat Diesl motor with Allison Transmission.
brianslabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 08:56 AM   #2
Sudsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianslabs View Post
Hello all,
I just bought my first motor home and have been searching and searching for parts to replace a few things. ie: fog lights, tail light covers, reverse lights covers, and other miscellaneous things. I have been having a really hard time. Any leads would be great.

Rv Plate says it is an 03’ Gulfstream Yellowstone 8408 YSB Class A Diesel.

Butte original owner says it is an 03 freightliner frame with 04’ body. It has the Cat Diesl motor with Allison Transmission.

Call Millie at Gulf Stream. Be sure you have the last six digits of your VIN. She can help you find the parts you need. If it is indeed a 2004. They have no records before 2003 due to an office fire. Your chassis is commonly known as a "Workhorse Chassis" and is most likely a W-22.

The headlifght assemblies are available. Look closely at the bottom and you will see the manufacturers name and the part number for the light assy. A dash R is RH and L is LH. Now if you are changing them because they are foggy you may want to try what I did. I used a Goo Gone and sprqayed them down and wiped it off with a paper towel. I am happy with the results. My 05 Sun Voyager has the same headlights and my tail lights are from a 1984 Ford pickup. Yours are different but I bet Millie can get you straight.

Milie's contact info:

(574)773-7761
X3406

She is a busy girl. You will probably get her voice mail. Have ready and leave your phone number,the last six of the VIN.

Sudsy