Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 03-21-2016, 07:35 PM   #1
BadX

Default FINALLY!!!

We finally got a trip in the RV with no problems, no blown tires, no trailer hitches falling off and no getting stuck on the side of the interstate..WooHoo!!! The wife and I took a little trip down to Myrtle Beach for the Run to the Sun car show. Right at 500 mile round trip. I was a little worried when we got there, the front slide was sticking on the top sliding out and I was afraid it would do the same thing coming in but she came in like a champ and once we got home I set the RV up to clear out everything and she went out just fine. She towed our 24' enclosed car hauler with our 69 C10 like a champ. I told the wife 3 months ago when we were planning this trip, is she leaves on the side of the road it will be gone.

The Easy Curtain is AWESOME, if you don't have one, get one. I have hated having the interior of the cab visable by people passing by and this fixes that and it lets us use the cab for storage without people being able to see whats in there.

Here are a few pictures from the trip.
Loaded up and ready to roll

Unloading the C10 in Myrtle Beach

The pollen was terrible but as you can see you can't see in the RV, the Easy Curtain Rocks!
BadX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 08:13 PM   #2
LabCab

Default Re: FINALLY!!!

Al, Very Happy for you. Like I said , that Easy Curtain is the BOMB! Hope when we get out, our trip will be "uneventful" too.