Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 12-12-2018, 05:22 PM   #1
sharkfan99

Smile Headlights for 2003 Scenic Cruiser

This has probably been asked before but I can’t find the right answer. I just recently got my 2003 and my headlights are just not any good at all anymore. They are fogged up and just really need replacing. They are round and are Hellas but that is all I can figure out about them. Can anyone tell me what I need to look at or for to tell me which ones I need to order replace both the low beam and the high beams? Thanks in advance for any help.
sharkfan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 05:56 AM   #2
madkinson

Google is your friend. That is how I found replacements for my 99 8362 SVB. Good luck.
Old 01-16-2019, 01:52 PM   #3
Sudsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkfan99 View Post
This has probably been asked before but I can’t find the right answer. I just recently got my 2003 and my headlights are just not any good at all anymore. They are fogged up and just really need replacing. They are round and are Hellas but that is all I can figure out about them. Can anyone tell me what I need to look at or for to tell me which ones I need to order replace both the low beam and the high beams? Thanks in advance for any help.

Look for numbers on the outside of the bulb (or lens) and google that. Search this forum (all) for headlight assy replacement. There has been lots of discussion.

I accidentally found that a product called "Goo Gone" helps to restore the lens to a point. I was cleaning up after some paint work and removing tape glue when I got some on one of the lenses. I did one then waited till the next day and it still looked 80% better than the other. I did the other one too. I have never driven the coach at night though.

Sudsy
Old 01-17-2019, 08:08 AM   #4
sharkfan99

Default Goo-Gone

Yes, thanks, but I know all about Goo-Gone. It is one of the best products on the market for cleaning. Especially removing anything sticky. You want to reuse an old bottle and it has a label on it, just use Goo-Gone and the bottle is instantly clean. As far as my headlights, I have replaced them, not with anything close to the originals, but some that fit the frames of my headlights. They fit exactly in the opening and they are really bright. Thanks for the suggestion though.
sharkfan99 is offline   Reply With Quote