Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 12-01-2018, 08:33 PM   #1
Derekj

Default Hi from Texas

I am excited to join your community and look forward to soaking up and helping where I can. I have just purchased a 2006 Friendship G7 atrium. She is pretty well loaded with granite, cummins 400 hp,white cabinets,aqua hot etc. I chose 2006 due to the dpf and emissions and am looking forward to learn all I can. Spent the day looking her over and will pick her up on Tuesday or Wednesday. Thanks for having me.
Derekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 12:27 PM   #2
RayChez1

Congratulations on your purchase. The Friendship G7 in 2006 I believe was the top of the line for Gulf Steam. They are well built coaches, only thing that would concern me would be the Atrium part which are a lot of windows. Other then that if the coach was cared for by the previous owner, it should give you lots of good times on it.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 10:38 AM   #3
Swiss Man

The Atrium is not a problem at all. If you keep it clean, it will also be dry. It is nice. If you have a dinner it seems you are sitting outside. We was looking around for a newer RV but we could not find anything who offers a such a spectacular brightness in the dining room. We mount a shade in order to protect us against the sunshine in summertime. Otherwise it gets too hot in the inside. But in total it is a great idea.
Swiss Man is offline   Reply With Quote