Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Go Back   Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum > Trailers, 5th Wheels and Motorhomes > Class A
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2019, 09:03 PM   #1
Brad15

Default 2003 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 8404 should I buy?

Hello everyone,
I am looking at getting a 2003 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 8404. My wife loves the inside (and so do I) and I like it has the big 8.9 400hp 860 ft.lb toque. I am just bummed and surprised that it does not have a side mout radiator??? It only has 23k miles and the generator only has 100 hr on her... can’t beat that! All tires are brand new, I know how expensive those tires can be. I would just like to know if this is an rv I should be looking into. Please post problems that you have had or what I should be looking at when buying a used rv. I know roofs are very important so how do these roofs hold up? Last rv was a 1999 safari Zanzibar. Worse mistake of my life! Just bought a lemon I guess worked fine for the first trip then just fell apart hahahaha. Had to sell it at a big loss.
Please post on here or call/text me I would like to know any news ASAP I don’t want this deal to pass me up.
Thanks everyone!
-Brad
Brad15 is offline   Reply With Quote