Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 07-30-2018, 10:15 PM   #1
FastEddie87

Unhappy 2002 GulfStream Sun Voyager

Well hello it's been a bit since I posted about having to have a new motor put in @ Only 59000,We put in a remanufactured engine from Jasper bought it from Frazer a lot cheaper then buying it direct from Jasper go figure anyway I'm a happy camper finally made it to our second outing here in Florida at Edward Medard Park and our first night here and Heaven other than all the rain and water but we're good no problems somebody decides to be funny and shoot out my driver side window on the slide not the actual driver window so what I need help with is to get a degree or a window or a whole new window with frame and just replace the whole thing it's the window that doesn't move that is shattered thank God it didn't fall out inside and out so the farc had me call the sheriff department in fill out a criminal mischief because they take that serious I do too so what I'm looking for is someone that can lead me in the right direction to get this fixed I can do it myself that me and my wife so please I know someone has to have some information or has to have a son Voyager and maybe not had your window shot out but maybe it just got cracked I don't know mine you can definitely see theBB So any one please .
FastEddie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 12:18 PM   #2
Texas Shriner

Sorry I don't have an answer on window repair. I am very curious on what you think caused the engine failure as 59k sounds extremely premature. Presuming it was a V10, It's just not that common in my estimation.
Texas Shriner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 04:30 PM   #3
RayChez1

On the window, just go to a glass replacement company and I am sure they can cut one out to fit. They do that kind of work all the time. Just make sure it is a double pane glass.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 09:57 PM   #4
FastEddie87

Cool Thanks

. I had tryed a few Glass Shops that only referred me to on line they want to know too many things Thanks
FastEddie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 10:04 PM   #5
jamador1010

You may want to try https://rvparts.visonerv.com/ or www.visonerv.com...
Blue Ox Avanti 2
jamador1010 is offline   Reply With Quote