Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Go Back   Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum > Trailers, 5th Wheels and Motorhomes > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-28-2023, 07:45 PM   #1
CareyJ

Angry GS Still not shipping parts

Our 2020 Vintage Cruiser, 23RSS, was damaged in an accident well over a year ago. The shop that will do the repairs, Campers Inn, has said that Gulf Stream is still only shipping warranty parts and refuses to ship ‘customer pay’ parts, which includes the parts we need. Fortunately, our camper is functional.

I have tried to contact GS, but can’t reach a human and they are not returning voice messages.

Has anyone had any luck with shaking loose parts or at least being able to talk with someone at GS about the issue?
CareyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 11:57 AM   #2
Mike1931

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareyJ View Post
Our 2020 Vintage Cruiser, 23RSS, was damaged in an accident well over a year ago. The shop that will do the repairs, Campers Inn, has said that Gulf Stream is still only shipping warranty parts and refuses to ship ‘customer pay’ parts, which includes the parts we need. Fortunately, our camper is functional.

I have tried to contact GS, but can’t reach a human and they are not returning voice messages.

Has anyone had any luck with shaking loose parts or at least being able to talk with someone at GS about the issue?
Unfortunately I have had the same “crickets” treatment from them. I’m sure by now you’ve asked your Gulfstream Dealer if they will order parts for you…
Gulf Stream doesn’t cater to to private owners very well.
I had to go to an aftermarket vendor to find my parts.
Just a couple of suggestions since nothing but cricket noise from the one you trusted to support you after your purchase!

If I had to do it all over again! I word take the shiny brosure home and contact the factory of all your possible choices, so to find out who responds best to your questions.
Mike Root
Tulalip Washington
35 Miles Northwest of
Seattle
Mike1931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 02:09 PM   #3
flyfisher11

800-289-8787 Ask for Tim Dennig he is in charge of that division.
flyfisher11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 04:57 PM   #4
Mike1931

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyfisher11 View Post
800-289-8787 Ask for Tim Dennig he is in charge of that division.
Thanks for posting! With this information just maybe, we’ll be surprised, and won’t hear the sounds of Crickets!!!!
Mike Root
Tulalip Washington
35 Miles Northwest of
Seattle
Mike1931 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gulfstream, parts, vintage cruiser23rss