Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 03-24-2013, 12:14 PM   #1
bcooper

Default Gulf Streamers Club New Website coming soon!

We are working on a new website for The Gulf Streamers Club. If you have any recommendations of what you would like to see added, changed or deleted from the old website, please let us know by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Visit our current website at http://streamers.gulfstreamcoach.com if you want to make constructive recommendations to our new website.

I am only working every other week, so if you do not receive a reply right away, it probably is the week I am off. I will respond once I return to my Gulf Streamers office!
bcooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:47 AM   #2
Ed D

Default Re: Gulf Streamers Club New Website coming soon!

Bonnie, on the new website if you can add an area to leave feedback on national parks or places members can exchange thoughts that they visited for others.
Maybe an area to exchange pictures as well.

Maybe a suggested area for campgrounds and maybe let members do a star rating of how they felt about their stay at them.

Also maybe an aftermarket area for new items members have tried that make Rving fun so members can share with each other all the new stuff that is introduced each year.

Also members can share pictures of Gulf stream units they own.

Maybe even an area with pictures from members that invented ideas on their rigs to make it easier to camp or exchange ideas for solutions members may seek then let members post the pictures to share with each other. Kind of what trailer life does in magazine.

I think different fun things members can look foward to coming back on to visit the new site which would be fun. The old site is more informational and old posts and thats cool, but we own these units to travel and explore. I enjoy sharing our trips, ideas, and places with others as I am sure a lot of members would enjoy sharing.

I enjoy going to site now their is a lot of old posts ( unanswered) and items to catch up on, but fun new ideas and picture would be fun. Thanks for asking hopfully the new site will be used by a lot of member daily over the coming months and become active again with positive responces.
Ed D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:49 AM   #3
GStream40
Site Team

Ed, The new website that Bonnie is talking about is the Gulf Stream owned Club website. It is not this website/forum Gulf Stream RV Owners Forum which is privately owned and ran.
It is NOT associated in any way with the Gulf Stream company. Bonnie is employed by the Gulf Stream Company and is in charge of the Gulf Streamers International RV Club. She is also a member here.

Just trying to clear up any misunderstanding. We have no plans to have a new website/forum here.

If you have any suggestions on improving this forum, please post them and I am sure they will be considered.

Ron
GStream40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:14 PM   #4
bcooper

Hi Ed,

We will certainly review your suggestions for the website to see what we can add or change per your suggestions. Almost done with Gulf Streamers International RV Club's website which can be viewed at http://streamers.gulfstreamcoach.com.

Thanks!
Bonnie
Old 04-29-2013, 09:02 PM   #5
GStream40
Site Team

Bonnie, Years ago, there used to be an archived section that contained information, literature on past years models archived there. Somewhere along the line that was eliminated. It sure would be nice if all that info was put back into an archived section. There was a lot of info about the motorhomes that was in that file that has been lost now. Since Gulf Stream no longer makes any motorized RV's and there are a lot of us motorhome owners still out here that many times need info that is no longer available to us.

Ronnie
Old 04-30-2013, 09:36 AM   #6
bcooper

Hi Ronnie,

Hope you and Jeanne are well! I will review with Tony and Scott to see where these files are/went. They are probably on the old Gulf Stream website. I will also ask our marketing manager Paul to look into adding them to the new Gulf Stream website and providing a link from the club website. Since this info is good for all owners, I feel it important to for everyone to access the info, not just the club members.

Thanks!
Old 04-30-2013, 10:06 AM   #7
GStream40
Site Team

Bonnie,
I found the "Archived File" for the Class A MH with files from 2002 to 2008 models.
I don't see any for the Class C or trailers.

Here's a link to it:
http://www.gulfstreamcoach.com/literaturearchive.htm

It looks like it is in the "Old Website" as you suspected.

Ronnie
Old 04-30-2013, 10:13 AM   #8
bcooper

Hi Ronnie,

I will look into it

Thanks!
Old 04-30-2013, 10:20 AM   #9
bcooper

Ronnie,

If you look across the top there is a list of products. If you click on those it will take you to Conquest C and BT Cruiser literature and info. The towables were never on this site to my knowledge. They maintained their own website. I added the link to my new website page I am working on.

Thanks!
Old 04-30-2013, 11:10 AM   #10
GStream40
Site Team

Bonnie,

Okay now I see the PDF file on the bottom right of those.

Ronnie