Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 11-10-2018, 10:06 AM   #1
Malcolm

Default Wiring Schematics

I am a new member. I am wondering where I could find a Wiring Schematic for my 2006 GS B Touring Cruiser 5291. I am having 12 volt issues.
Malcolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 11:38 AM   #2
John ladd

I was needing help also on ac wiring this is the number You can call “Milly” @GS and give make,model and vin# and she can get you the correct prints. (574-773-7761x3406) I called you need your vin number he it helps also have had mine a couple of years what are you working on ...john
John ladd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 07:25 PM   #3
Willyt

Default Wiring schematics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm View Post
I am a new member. I am wondering where I could find a Wiring Schematic for my 2006 GS B Touring Cruiser 5291. I am having 12 volt issues.
Hi Malcolm: Willyt, I have a 2002 GS friendship. I was having electrical problems also. Not familiar with your rig, but if you have a Freightliner chassisI, call Freightliner. I gave them my year and vin# and they emailed me the wiring schematics asap. I had a dead shifting pad, which in turn didn't allow it to start. Schematics helped out greatly but so did Transmission Tec in Texas. Good luck and safe travels.
Willyt is offline   Reply With Quote