Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2018, 09:10 PM   #1
Silent Thunder
New Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7
Default 2004 crescendo 8356 hydrolic leveling jacks

One of my jacks is broken as in the leg is totally missing (bought the home that way). My dealer said the factory original jack system is no longer available so I need a new system. What make is the original unit from the factory and can one jack be purchased even another brand and used in my system?
Silent Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 05:55 AM   #2
Senior Member
Restorium's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 393

1999 Sunsport with Ford Chassis
Restorium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 08:04 AM   #3
Big Shasta
Big Shasta's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Panama City Beach
Posts: 67

The system in my 06 Crescendo is a power gear system. If you have the same,
the jacks are available.
One example:

Attached is the manual and a parts list for the Power Gear system. Hope it helps.

These folks seem like they might be a big help

Here's their PDF of PNs and obsolete jacks.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Power Gear Hydraulic Leveling and rooms.pdf (969.9 KB, 0 views)
Big Shasta is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.