Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Go Back   Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum > Gulf Stream | Tech > Electrical
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-29-2023, 05:03 PM   #1
Canyontrail1

Default Fuses location for 2008 canyon trail 5th wheel

I see breakers and switches but no fuse's located anywhere. I see a lot of electrical components by the door when you first walk in by the floor but no where else. My main super slide isn't closing (the dining area) any info would be greatly appreciated. I have been working on trying to repair this for several months now. Pics would help too. Thanks. Will
Canyontrail1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 10:16 AM   #2
Timothy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canyontrail1 View Post
I see breakers and switches but no fuse's located anywhere. I see a lot of electrical components by the door when you first walk in by the floor but no where else. My main super slide isn't closing (the dining area) any info would be greatly appreciated. I have been working on trying to repair this for several months now. Pics would help too. Thanks. Will
I haven't had a canyon trail since 2014 but as I recall the fuses were located on the front bulkhead wall near the floor next to the stairs. The slide motor should have a small circuit breaker usually located somewhere near the slide motor or possibly in the front storage compartment. The breakers look like a little rectangle with a tiny button on the side. There will be terminals on the top with the wires connected.
I have attached a picture of what it should look like.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20231105-101455.jpg (55.0 KB, 0 views)
Timothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 08:47 PM   #3
THenne1713

Send a message via AIM to THenne1713 Send a message via Yahoo to THenne1713

Timothy shows the battery protection 12vdc circuit breaker, but most RVs have a POWER CENTER, TOO. Normally, a larger brown metal rectangular panel with 1/4-turn latch released by coin/finger, bottom-hinged cover. Once, opened, you find the coach circuit 12vdc FUSES AND 120vac circuit breakers.

Often at one of the following locations? Under sink, knee area, bath, master bed base or dinette base? Good Luck.