Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 01-19-2016, 01:55 PM   #1
darbyjudy

Default Auxillary Power

I have a 2004 Gulf Stream Sunvoyager 37 ft. Went out this morning to move it and the battery was dead. Pushed on auxillary power button and nothing happened. I have checked all the fuses and checked what I thought was the switch but I think I must have it wrong for this switch is hot all the time the key is on. I Looked through the wired diagram and I am not able to find the auxillary power switch. Can anyone steer me in the correct direction to find what I am looking for. Coome to think of it I don't know if it ever worked because I have never needed it until this morning.
Old 01-22-2016, 01:06 AM   #2
GulfStream1

Default Re: Auxillary Power

The auxillary switch on mine is right on the dash. It is a rocker type switch about two inches long with a picture of a battery on it. You push the switch and hold it down for about 30 seconds and then still while holding the switch down try to crank the engine. I have a diesel pusher with four six volt house batteries and two cranking chassis batteries, so I have plenty of power. On your gasoline motor home I believe there are three batteries. Two for the house and one for cranking.

I have a 2002 Scenic Cruiser, so it might be a little different. Not sure!
GulfStream1 is offline   Reply With Quote