Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2005, 04:11 AM   #1
RV Wizard

Default 2000 Scenic Cruiser

We bought our 39' Scenic Cruiser almost 4 years ago to go full time in. http://phpimage.com/images/RVWizard/mikeamyshome.jpg Thought I would introduce ourselves and even help out if I can with other GS owners. I am an RVSA certified master RV technician and experienced in the industry for a little over 11 years. I was self employed for most of my life but in the last 2 years have been a service manager for a couple dealerships.
We have had very good luck with our coach as I think Gulf Stream put extra effort into the quality of construction as well as the Tour Master package in this Mellinium edition. We have the white laminate interior with carved mirrors on LR passenger side cabinets and bathroom. What I think is funny is the Jaccuzi tub , needs lots of water but only have a 10 gallon water heater . Tried it when we first bought it to be sure it worked but haven't since.
I plan to either bump up the engine hp to about 400 with 1200# of torgue and add a bedroom slide or two and keep it or in a few years trade it in.
My lead service advisor and I are going to the plant on the 15th to set up the structure for Gulf Stream to use our dealership as a regional training facility for the southeastern US. This will be the first time I will have been to the factory and am almost looking forward to it.
If I can be of any help with technical insight on general issues I will try to help when I get the time to do so. I unfortunately work 60-80 hours a week at the dealership and only get on line after 9pm and before 6am via cell phone (free minutes).
Good luck to all and take care.[/url]
iRV2.com -Gulf Stream Owners Forum Leader
2000 Scenic Cruiser
99 Chevy Silverado 4 X 4 Toad
2006 Saturn Vue AWD Toad
NASCAR #3 & #8
RV Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote